MORRIS Minor Series MMClassic Car
The original Minor, complete with sidevalve engine, is a sedate performer, but delightful handling aids its progress. At first, only sold as a two-door saloon or Tourer, with grille-mounted headlamps, until the four-door saloon was introduced in September 1950. These had their headlamps mounted in restyled front wings, and this change was adopted by two-doors and Tourers from January 1951. It’s the early ‘lowlamp’ Minors that attract collectors. Prices are for lowlamp saloons. Add 40% for Tourers, deduct 20% for high-headlamp MMs.