Apple will be enslaving the world to the new iPhone 8 and its advancements this week as September 12th marks the launch event for the new smartphone.
Details remain officially under wraps but the ocean's worth of leaks from the company have pretty much spelled out what users can expect from the latest iPhone. The launch event is being held live at Apple's new campus in Cupertino, California on Tuesday, September 12th @ 10am PT / 1pm EST / 6pm BST.
Scorching iPhone 8 leaks:
• The actual release date for the iPhone 8 is likely for late September or even October. Possible dates include Friday, September 22nd or Friday, September 29th.
• This will almost certainly be the most expensive Apple iPhone model to-date with it peaking or even exceeding $999, and there are rumours it could even hit $1,100.
• Design leaks suggest a 5.8-inch screen edge-to-edge, no top bezel or physical home button (all screen) with a vibrant AMOLED display.
• The iPhone 8 will feature a vertically-orientated dual-camera lens, augmented reality features and 3D cameras, including a 3D face-scanner for security.
• Smaller but more nimble 10nm A11 Fusion chipset with 3GB RAM and 64GB or 256GB internal storage options.
All these leaks and rumours should be put to bed as truth or fever dream tomorrow following the iPhone 8 launch event.