As Coffee Stain Studios continue to make a hilarious mockery of the game's industry, they've announced another piece of Goat Simulator DLC which will be released later today! This time, the goats have gone off a little: zombies have risen, even the undead elephants are afoot.
As for features, the list is as follows:
– Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it
– Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother
– You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game
– Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
– A pretty big new map with some stuff in it
– Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so
You will be able to pick up the DLC at the unspecified time of "morning pacific" but for now, check out the release trailer below.