Unfortunately, it's not gonna be as easy as pressing start on the PS4's home screen. Here's what you'll need to do:
- Defeat the boss of the Cathedral Ward and examine the altar in the back of the room to change the in-game time to night.
- Go to the Hunter’s Dream and receive the Eye of a Blood-Drunk Hunter from a messenger.
- Go to the Oedon Chapel and leave via the left-hand exit to enter the square.
- Go to the right-hand end of the square to trigger an event which will take you to the new area: the Hunter’s Nightmare.
- Lighting the lamp in the new area will allow you to travel to and from the area via an Awakening Headstone in the Hunter’s Dream.
Plan on picking up The Old Hunters? Let us know below!