The SMACH Zero, Valve’s portable Steam Machine, will be making its debut on November 10. Unfortunately, the device will not be shipping until late 2016, according to the manufacturer, SMACH.
On November 10, you’ll be able to pre-purchase the device for $299 (or €299, because that’s how exchange rates work) but, if you decide against it, the device will most likely cost more. A definite price point has not yet been announced, nor do we expect one for a short while.
As for specifications, the SMACH Zero - formerly known as the Steamboy - claims to be able to play “more than 1000 games”. It will feature two touch pads, a control stick, seven face buttons, and six rear buttons. Alongside that;
- AMD embedded G-Series SoC "Steppe Eagle" with Jaguar-based CPU and GCN-based Radeon graphics
- 4 GB RAM memory
- 32GB internal memory and SD Card Slot
- USB OTG
- 5-inch Touch screen with 720p resolution
- Configurable tactile gamepads
- HDMI video output connection
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 4G mobile network connectivity (PRO model only)