A step upwards from the RMA was the RMB, with its 2443cc engine offering enhanced potential. The ‘B kept the same basic look as the ‘A, but had a longer wheelbase and bonnet. When launched in 1946, 90bhp was available, but this went up to 100bhp in 1948. By happy coincidence, this also brought top speed up to 100mph as well. 1952’s RMF was an almost identical-looking replacement with improved suspension, hydraulic brakes in place of the previous hydromechanical ones and a larger, curved rear screen. Manufacture continued until 1953.