Hex: A copter that anyone can fly
Hex is a completely open source nanocopter kit made by a community of makers from around the world. It's also the world's first consumer electronic product that uses 3D printing technology to achieve personalization.
What makes Hex so special:
1. Piloting made easy: With an extremely user-friendly control app, everyone can enjoy the feeling of being a pilot.
2. See the world from a different perspective: Put a camera on Hex and take video from the air, in real time.
3. Personalize your flying experience: You decide what you want your Hex to look like.
4. Be creative and hack: Hex is completely open source, modify it in any way you like.
5. No soldering required: Just click the kit to together to create your own personal copter in minutes.